Friday, November 13, 2009

Actual goodbye

... But not from blogging!

Okay, so you'll all recall that I was told not to food blog any more. Recently I visited her and, seeing how well I've been doing, this was revised. So, cautiously, I'm going to re-start, and if any bad comes of it, it'll be buh-bye food bloggies for good this time.

So where does the "actual goodbye" part come into this, if I'm going to start food blogging again, you ask?

Well, you may or may not recall that I wanted to move to WordPress but had no clue how to do so. With a little persistence I've finally (kinda, sorta) figured the place out, so I will be blogging from there from now on. At the moment it's set on private because I'm still setting a few things up, but keep checking back - I may have a post up later today!

www.bellpeppergirl.wordpress.com

^ Clicky clicky.

Ciao bellas, see you on the WordPress side!
- Liz

5 comments:

  1. I'll definetly keep following you on wordpress

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Means a whole heap :) I'm coming to Melbourne again in two weeks btw!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wordpress is locked! I cannot view it :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't despair! I'll unlock it tomorrow when I get a proper post out - I'm still workin' out the kinks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be sure to follow you over there! :)

    ReplyDelete